Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 1-Arrival Day

For Oc Mc camp Sep 2007

(Jesus): You are the future. You are the ones that are going to be strong & do great exploits! You are the ones that will be as David, Samuel, Jeremiah, Esther & all the “greats” of old. You have been in training & preparation since you were born & very soon, sooner than you would think, you are going to be the “trainers”.
The offensive is coming, it’s right around the corner. Though you may feel young & little in your own eyes, I want to do great things through you. In saying “great things” I want you to know that everything you do for Me is a great thing, because faithfulness & obedience to do the “little things” is a very great thing. Though small & young, you are just as important as all of My other disciples. Without you things would not be the same, without you I would not have anyone to fill the important roles that you fill at this time & that you will fill in the time to come.
Don’t belittle yourselves or the importance of your place in this Endtime Family. You also are called & chosen just like your brothers & sisters, parents & granparents in some cases.
I made this camp possible especially for you, because I love you & I want to reward you for your faithfulness. You work hard in your school, which is very important, & you work hard to help in your homes, filling in the little gaps so that others can do bigger jobs. I see everything & nothing goes unnoticed by Me.
So enjoy yourselves here! It’s a little token of My love, a little sample for now till I can reward you fully when you get over Here.
Let’s have lots of fun together! Do your best to learn from your classes & put your whole heart into then. I have a lot in store for you here. Are you excited? I hope so, because I am!
Love, Jesus















Making new friends, meeting old friends once again.













Setting up camp


Signing in
Key Note





No comments: