Thursday, September 27, 2007

Reactions from South Houston Kids

Questions and Answers:

Q:What did you enjoy most about the camp?

Kevin- My favorite time of day was P.E and meal times. Meal times because I was always so hungry when it was time to eat from all the P.E and fun, and P.E cause we got to swim in the River.
Ethan- swimming & P.E
Vanessa-P.E and swimming in the pool

Q: What was your favorite class?
Kevin- My favorite classes where about school and spiritual warfare.
Vanessa- My favorite class was on school.
Ethan- I liked the class on Etiquette which Tanya gave us.

Q:What activity did you enjoy the most?
Vanessa
-Doing the necklace's at project time with my sister Anjie and all the MC girls.
Ethan-Pirate Night and Dance night.

Q: What did you learn from the Camp?
Vanessa
- things on witnessing and having good manners and that its good to do your school.
Ethan- I learned that its important to obey.
Kevin- I learned to stick to something it until it is done, no matter how hard it is. And how important it is to use all of your spirit helpers.

Q:Who was your Team leader and what was fun about them?
Vanessa- My mom was my Team leader she was fun cause she was my mom. :)
Ethan-Kevin, Devin and I where in one team. Steve was our team leader, he was good.
Kevin- I really liked my team leader Aaron ,because he helped us have even more fun.

Q: Do you have anything you'd like to make a comment on about the Camp?
Vanessa- I had so much fun, and made new friends. I would really like to have another camp soon.
Ethan-I liked the camp so much because they had so many fun things to do and fun classes and because we ate the kinds of breakfast foods I like.
Kevin-What I liked best making new friends.

No comments: