Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day 3 Class on Witnessing



How does my sample as a disciple affect my witness?


What do I say? I'm just a child, what do I know?



The Holy Spirit

I'm too shy......

Showing others what real happiness is :

These are just a few slides from the class, a little sample of the topics we touched on. The class was ended with a witnessing prayer, here is a part of it:


"I call on the keys of witness‚ which will enable me to preach Your Word with boldness. I claim Holy Spirit power so that, like Peter and the disciples spoke boldly with no fear on the day of Pentecost‚ so Your Words will flow through me. I claim the keys of faith and boldness to empower my words, to make them Your Words, so that people will know and sense that I have been with You, and so that they will feel Your Spirit, that You will touch them through me."



No comments: